The Yuma County Airport Authority "YCAA" strives to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. Customers are provided a number of ways they can pay amounts owed to the airport using cash, check, electronic funds transfer and major credit/debit cards by mailing payment to our office, making a payment in person, using our website or through automatic debit. Here is how:
- Payment in Person - Our Finance Office is located on the ground floor of the Yuma International Airport passenger terminal building. The office is open 8am to 5pm weekdays, closing for lunch each day from noon to 1pm. The Finance Office is closed during major holidays. You can pay your bill using cash, major credit/debit card or by check when you visit us in person.
- Mail in you payment - You can pay your bill by sending a check to our office at:
- YCAA • 2191 East 32nd Street, STE 218 • Yuma, AZ 85365
- Payment using our website - The YCAA offers a convenient electronic payment method using our "Express Bill Pay" feature. Click on the link below to make a one time payment or by setting up automatic payments to make it easy. Click on the link below to access our Express Bill Pay system.
Online Xpress Bill Pay
The Yuma County Airport Authority has partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, a leader in on-line account access and bill payment systems to allow you to view, track, and pay bills using various payment options including credit and debit cards and electronic funds transfer. You can also setup automatic monthly payments and view up to a full year’s history of your account to track expenses.
Enrollment is Quick & Easy!
- CLICK HERE to go to the Xpress Bill Pay website.
- Those new to Xpress Bill Pay can click 'Create a new account'. It will simply ask for an email, create password, and click box "I'm not a Robot"
- Fill out personal/business information as requested. Once you accept, you will receive an email and you will need to click "Verify" on your email thread then it will prompt you back to Xpress Bill Pay log in page. Check your spam/junk folders if need be.
- Select "Yuma International Airport" box, enter your account number and name as it appears on the invoice.
- Now you're ready to select payment method and payment date! Want easy and convenient payments? Choose the monthly Auto-pay option!
You’ll be able to go online at any time to view your account information and pay your invoices.
Please feel free to contact Sandra Bailey in the Finance Department to assist in set-up, pay over phone, or inquire on invoices @ (928) 726-5882 ext. 2136.